Manatees

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sooo ... it looks like the pictures I took of our snorkeling trip with the manatees got ruined when I tried to get the roll out of the camera. Somehow the roll got stuck on the camera and we cracked the outer shell trying to get it out so it's probably overexposed (plus it's STILL stuck inside the camera). Anyway, I'll drop it off at a camera store later, but in the meantime I made some screenshots of the movie.

It's still pretty dark outside














Hello!!














Whatta ya got?














Sandy found a friend:














They love to be tickled:














That's the spot!!














I found a new friend too:














They're so big! And this one's not even an adult :-o














They are so cute! I love their weird little faces




I like when they roll over and let you scratch their big bellies






I'll end with my favorite. Is that not the cutest little face or what?!

1 comments:

r.volmer said...

Just wanted to go to bed when I found your e-mail.
I had to see them. They'r so cute.
They look like big harmless dogs. Something like underwather retrievers. And the teddy beer button eyes. Didn't you have to repress the urge to huge them. Picture of the day: all of them.
What a surprise to see them after all.
Would be nice to have them in lake Elkhurst!!!!!
Love and xxx Joeve

Post a Comment